Okay, all of you single ladies out there……and not so single ladies. It’s time to take yourself on a date (sorry fellas)!
Make Some Alone Time and Take Yourself on a Date
We as women spend so much time caring for others, whether it be our spouse, kids, grandkids, parents or employers, that it is time to stop playing tug-of-war and start taking care of the most important person. Ourselves! We have to start setting time aside for us. Whether it be a few hours, a day or even a week, set time aside and take yourself on a date. Alone!
It is so important for us women to take some time out of our busy lives and focus on us. It doesn’t have to cost a fortune (we’ll keep that for our travels), as long as you carve out some time to spend pampering yourself. If we don’t take care of ourselves, we sure as heck won’t be any good to anybody else.
“Nurture yourself, and then proceed in taking care of others”
I know that this might be a completely new concept to many you, and some of you might not even know where to begin. Well, I have you covered!
Solo Date Ideas
It’s time to take yourself on a date and here are just a few ideas on what to do and how to pamper yourself, most of which are either free or very reasonably priced:
- hike a trail
- pamper yourself at the spa
- take a walk in the rain
- spend the day at the beach
- go on a picnic
- cheer at a sporting event
- take a road trip
- workout at the gym
- see a movie
- grab a coffee and hang out at a book store
- grab a book from the library
- go on a bike ride
- spend the night pampering yourself at home (give yourself a facial, manicure and pedicure
- take yourself on a date for a nice dinner
- stop in for a cocktail at the local pub
- enjoy some rides at an amusement park
- cook yourself a fancy meal at home
- explore a quaint little village
- join a class and learn something new
- learn a new language
- take up a new hobby
- wander the stores and buy yourself something nice
- sleep in…..no alarms
- take yourself for a weekend away
- travel abroad
- SMILE OFTEN AND ALWAYS!
There you have it ladies! It’s as easy as that! If I have over-whelmed you with options, a fun thing to do is to write a date on a piece of paper and then put the paper in a jar. Be sure to pick one date at least once a month out of the jar!
“Remember loving yourself is a fundamental thing”
I would love to hear how you make some alone time and pamper yourself.
Get your very own cute free Checklist to check off each time you take yourself on a date.